Celebrating CCI Associates and Careers in Construction
October 7, 2020
October is Careers in Construction Month
The month-long celebration honors the skilled professionals who literally build America. Yes, we may be a bit biased, but we believe that Team CCI associates are the absolute best! From the talented craftsmen and laborers to the administrative teams and leaders, we are proud of each and every team member!
Careers in Construction Month also offers an opportunity to raise awareness and inspire the next generation by highlighting the many rewarding career opportunities within the construction industry.
5 Reasons You Should Consider a Career in Construction
- ENORMOUS PRIDE: The opportunity to drive by a building and tell friends and family the skills you used while it was being constructed or renovated. Nothing is cooler than hearing someone comment about how incredible a certain building project is and you being able to say, “I helped build that”!
- DEBT-FREE EDUCATION: Many construction companies like CCI will pay you while you learn through programs like apprenticeships, as well as skills, mentor, and leadership trainings.
- STABLE INCOME: Money, money, money… many construction professionals earn a better income, and often earlier on in their careers. Even more, there will always be a demand for construction!
- LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES: You are in charge of your career path! Whether management, administrative or skilled craftsmen roles, the opportunities are within reach if you put in the work to achieve them.
- GREAT VARIETY: In construction, there is always a new project to build and innovative solutions to provide. At CCI, we complete many renovation and adaptive reuse projects (make old, new again). This allows our associates to put their skills to the test while being creative and resourceful with every project.
Visit https://www.cciwi.com/workforce-development/ to learn more about the programs at CCI.